Resources and Articles
To download a file, Right-click on the file's link and select "Save Target As ...".
(Mac users press Option + Click and select "Save As".)
Tweaks and advice on computer configuration, optimization, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Windows 7 - Stop Wake-up
(10/1/2011, Level: Medium)
- How to stop unprompted (seemingly random) Windows wake-ups.
Windows 7 - Hidden Folders
(6/8/2011, Level: Medium)
- Less-known, hidden folders and useful locations in Windows 7. (Most can also be found in Windows Vista.)
Stuck E-mail Message in Outlook Outbox
(3/12/2009, Level: Medium)
- How to clear a stuck e-mail in Outlook Outbox. (Works with Outlook 2003, 2010 and 2013.)
E-mail Account Configuration for Outlook
(5/2/2005, Level: Simple)
- How to set up a new e-mail account in Outlook XP/2003 and Outlook Express 6.0 or later.
Windows XP Tweaks, Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tips
(8/31/2005, Level: Advanced)
- Extensive collection of configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance tips for Windows XP.
NTbackup Command Line Parameters (For Windows XP)
(8/29/2004, Level: Advanced)
- How to schedule automatic backup in the Scheduled Tasks utility, command line or from a batch file.
Windows Hidden Extra Programs
(9/1/2005, Level: Advanced)
- List of useful Windows XP/2000 applications that are hidden or not installed by default.
How To Speedup Disk Cleanup
(8/31/2004, Level: Medium)
- Use this fix if the scan to determine 'how much disk space you will be able to free' takes too long.
You may copy, print and use the documents only for your personal use. You may not distribute
the documents in any form and for any purpose without author's explicit permission.
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader for viewing.